Fixing an IP address with Windows 7
1. Right click networking icon in the lower right corner and choose “Open Networkand Sharing center".
2. Click “Change adapter settings” on the left in the “Network and Sharing center“ window.
3. Right click “Local Area Connection” and choose “Properties”.
4. Click “Internet Protocol Version 4” and then “Properties”.
5. You put the IP address in the window below. Check “Use the following IP address” and “Use the following DNS server address”.
You have probably received an IP address by now if you have applied for one. Where is says IP address you type the address you were given.
Then you need to fill Subnet mask (usually 255.255.255.0) and Default gateway (usually 130.208.same as for the third area in the IP address.254).
For Preferred DNS server you type 188.8.131.52 and for Alternate server 184.108.40.206.
6. Click OK and OK again and the net card should be ready by now with a fixed IP address.