Students enrolling in the University of Iceland (HÍ) usually have a lot of questions on their mind. Below are links to some of the most frequently asked questions:
- How do I get an access to the inner-net (Ugla)?
- How can I connect my computer to the wireless internet on campus?
- Where are the computer labs and what are the opening hours?
- Where can I print and what is the price for printing?
- How can I connect my computer to the internet for Student housing (Stúdentagarðar)?
- Is it possible for me to get the internet home through the University?
- How can I change my given Ugla password?
We recommend for all new students to read our about those questions and many more you might have on your mind: http://www.rhi.hi.is/sites/rhi.hi.is/files/new_students_web.pdf